Thursday 15 April 2010

You got a reaction, you got a reaction, didn't you?

I was going to pick a summery song to fit in with the theme of the post, but I had The White Stripes in my head. I would apologise, but I adore Jack White.

I was thinking about summer clothes. It's the only thing that is motivating me through this last month of essays: what I'll be wearing come end of May. I keep seeing the advertising campaign for New Look's Maxi dress...
Which actually is cute. It's so simple, isn't it? I never really liked the idea of full length dresses, but I'm finally coming round to it. I'm going to put in some hard graft finding a very petite maxi dress for the very short. I will prosper!

I also want to buy a cute straw hat 



I wouldn't wear it as low as Nicole, but I think it's a nice way of incorporating an easy summer theme. I actually love a lot of what Nicole Richie wears. It's admirable how she just grew up out of her young, trashier days, and has emerged as a mature woman who always knows how to put her best style foot forward. 



This was Nicole earlier this week and her maxi dress and undone plait are effortlessly cool. Hopefully my hair will hurry up and grow because I love the hippy, messy plait. It's gorgeous.

2 comments:

  1. I just wrote a post on Nicole Richies tansformation too!! I love her style. I also love your blog, I just stumbled across it and it makes me laugh as well as being so relatable!! :-) Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line and make me smile <3