Tuesday 20 April 2010

I've Never Been Impressed by Your Friends from New York and London

I broke 'The White Stripes' title spree. I told you I would, didn't I? 

Not to be a hair scout or anything, but I wanted to point out that although I dig Deyn's haircut (see below), I do NOT (really, really, really not) like Rihanna's hair:


Is it just me, or does this remind you more of Macaulay Culkin than high fashion?


I admit that it's pretty cool when people take a chance on their hair. It's good to be different, and short hair really does suit Rihanna but this is just too much for me. 
p.s. Macaulay Culkin was way cool back then though.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! i agree re: rihanna's hair. i'm not fond of this style. i had a similar thing in the 80s...for a very brief time because i realized it was a major "don't" for me, once i saw my passport photo- ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line and make me smile <3