Monday 5 April 2010

Where you invest your love, you invest your life:

Oh, hi.

Racing Post reads:

A-Rod blasts Berdych to land Miami Masters win

ANDY RODDICK beat Tomas Berdych 7-5 6-4 to win the Sony Ericsson Open title in Miami on Sunday.

The Crandon Park success was Roddick's first Masters series success for four years but it was his second tour titleof the year (victorious in Brisbane) and fourth final, following immediately on the heels of his Indian Wells loss to Ivan Ljubicic, to confirm his current well-being.

Oh. Smug.

I love seeing him win. Over seven years have passed since my insane obsession with his career started (oh, the long nights watching him play, and double oh, my tired eyes during class the next day), seven years since he won his lone Grand Slam at Flushing (oh, LOVE), but seeing him win a big title for the first time in 4 years makes me just as happy now as it did when I was a dizzy 15 year old. POW.

If only he could skip clay season...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and make me smile <3