Tuesday 27 April 2010

You Complete Me

Okay, I'll admit it. I wasn't actually going to do a post today but then I saw this:



This might just be a gratuitous plug for Iron Man 2, but just roll with it momentarily please. (At least 'til I explain!)
Well, it's quite simple. Like Robert says, Iron Man appeals to the ladies. Yes. Me. I LOVE him and I am quite sad (read: dramatically saddened) that I cannot go to see the film until my essays are in on May 17th, boo. So I will indulge (and indulge you!) in my obsession with Robert Downey Jr. And please, I know he's like forty-five, but I like an older man, sigh.

And although I love him, his red specs are not getting a go-ahead from me. There is something distinctly Thespian about them, isn't there? I spose in that case, they're okay...just. But they still look like modified 3-D glasses just a teeny bit. (plus, he matched his tie to his glasses and his trainers...)

And to the ladies of the night, Gwyneth Paltrow and Scarlett Johansson


Scarlett's wearing an Armani Prive dress. Is it just me or does she look a LOT like Kim Catrall in this photo? I quite like the drama this dress creates with the rigid form and the fact that its assymetrical. The length is perfect on her. The shoes are meh. I'm not a huge fan of pointy shoes at the moment. 

Photos: Daily Mail 
While Gwyneth opted for a Armani shorts suit. Check out those legs! This is typical Gwyneth, she always knows how to stay classy. This pared down look suits her down to the ground. It's unfussy but the colour and the shorts make it work.

Have I obsessed enough over this film? Hmm.

2 comments:

  1. Scartlet Johansson looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for stopping by my page! i'm following you now :D CG does have a mint green color that i'm really interested in buying!
    ps, great post. scarlett's dress is to die for!

    `jenn
    www.amodelmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line and make me smile <3