Look at this shiny, gorgeous bastard.
One of very favourite blogees (I was trying out a new name for blog-writer, I will not use blogee again...it sounds like bogey. That was not the mood I was trying to capture), MissLiv nominated me. ME? I never win anything. My parents are so aware of my uselessness that they often congratulate me when I catch a cold.
'Well DONE! Out of all the people, the Cold chose you to infect! You're just the darn best, Sarah' etc etc.
Is that sad?
Anyway, yes, so MissLiv's funnyawesomecool (it's a word now!) blog can be found here. Go on, clicky, click.
5 Things about you may or may not know about me, count 'em!
- I only just rediscovered my love for reading. This is all well and good, but I've been studying English Lit for the last three years
- I may be 22, but I sometimes like to kick back and watch reruns of 'Sabrina the Teenage Witch' and don't even get me started on 'High School Musical'. I do draw the line at 'Hannah Montana' however. And the Jonas Brothers.
- I've known my three closest friends for 11 years now, and I don't know what I'd do without them. They'll probably read this and tease me for days. (what a sap!)
- My ideal man would be either Robert Downey Jr (minus the jail time), Leonardo Di Caprio, Matt Damon or Johnny Depp. Or a nice mix of the four. However, I have the best boyfriend ever, and he knocks the socks off of all of them...most of the time haha
- I'm finishing Uni forever on Tuesday, and I have no idea what the future holds. But I'm a little okay with that.
I also gotta nominate some other lovelies, so here goes:
Jazzabelle's Diary...She is amazing, basically. Her clothes are awesome, as is she.
Girl in the City...She is always posting about yummy clothes and make-up.
Smaira's Dolly Mix Fits...this blog is LITERALLY yummy. She bakes cakes, tells you about them, buys make-up and tells you about it. Is there anything else you need? Hmm, no I didn't think so.
Glimpse in to her thoughts!...Amber Denae has one of the sweetest blogs I've come across. She's sensitive, got a gorgeous vintage camera collection and is lovely!
Sunshine in a Bag...You know that phrase, 'too cool for school'? See where it originated.
Now after that not-so-brief interlude, back to the dissertation I go.