What a fun, busy, fun start to the week. I say that, and I realise that actually it's Thursday evening so actually it's pretty much the end of the week. I lose track. I should get a day-counter, a week-minder. Yeahhhh. A Calender would pretty much sort me out!
That scary thing I was talking about in the last post didn't quite happen. The mysterious event got moved to next week, so please keep your fingers crossed (although do attempt some finger stretching and finger yoga for the duration!)
The lovely, loverrrrly, lovely Miss. Anonymous (I'm sure she has a name other than that, but she's a fabulously mysterious woman!) generously gave me this award:
Before anything, I'd just like to thank her muchly for the honour. Her blog is awesome, full of fashion and her art makes me hugely jealous. She is so talented, and her blog is always a great read, check it out here and prepare to be hooked!
I'm able to pass the award on to 5 blogs, so here goes nothing:
1) Serenity now, Insanity Later...You know those blogs that are especially awesome. You know when you don't know if the new post'll make you laugh or think? This is one of those, and I adore it!
2) Citizen Rosebud...I love this blog. Not only is she always showing off her individual style, she is so creative.
3) Style Nuggets...This blog is full of style and the blogger is SO nice. She always makes me smile!
4) Look Ugly in a Photograph...I only just discovered this blog and having read through some of the posts, It's instantly become a favourite!
5) Champagne and Cologne...I love her blog. And her. She is pretty much too awesome.
So yes, go click click on them!
On Tuesday I moseyed down to SW19, and as per my tennis obsession, had the best day out in the sun watching lots of awesome matches. I saw the beginning of the now-famous longest match in history between American Isner and Frenchman Mahut. After a marathon 10 hour match, the fifth and final set ended a crazy 70-68.
It was a terrific feat from both men, and they both deserve a pat on the back (and perhaps more importantly, a good soaking of their feet!)
It was boiling on Tuesday (I am so tanned. From being in London. Flabbergasted!) so I wore shorts and a tee.
Here's me and my friend post fierce tanning session in the stands
She'll probably kill me if she sees this, but I think she looks laaaaavely! <3
And you know what's missing from this post? A comedic photo. Yeah. That's right.
This is an excuse for me to post this photo of the American player, Isner looking slightly ridic...
Have a good one, lovers!