Tuesday 30 March 2010

You are what we call a Dorkus Molorkus.

I'm actually keeping my blog open in another window so I can keep listening to that song from the last post. See. Completely. And. Utterly. Obsessed.

Saw this yesterday:

I love Matt Damon. I think he's a really good actor (see: The Departed, Bourne films and Good Will Hunting...don't see: Stuck on You. Seriously. Don't ever see it.)
The film was good, if a little convoluted. The Iraq war is something e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e knows about, same goes for the WMD debate, so it needed some insight. Which I don't think it had.

Greengrass takes his super-fast-tumbling-camera technique to town here. It made the action skip along nicely though.

Oh, and excuse me while I fall in love:


Hubba. Hubba. Oh Lanvin, you tease me so. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and make me smile <3